Join Our Cardless VIP Program
Earning Rewards is more simple than ever at Hudson Grille
We’ve listened to your feedback and simplified our VIP program! We reward you with one point for every dollar you spend. You accrue points and reward yourself with the following:
- 150 points = $10* automatically added to your card! No work for you! Sorry, cannot be used on alcohol purchases, per Georgia law!
- $10* birthday reward automatically added to your card and available during the month of your birthday! Reward works on any purchase over $10 (pre-tax)! *Rewards can be redeemed for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases only per state of Georgia law.
We have recently switched our rewards and gift card program to a new platform, TOAST.
If you have a virtual or physical, "METROTAINMENT CARD" it has been converted to a GIFT CARD only. All your old points were converted to Gift Card Cash on that same card.
If you had Gift Card Cash and Rewards on one card, everything was combined to Gift Card Cash on that same card.
Once you use up that balance, you can add cash value to that card or throw that card away. (Or save for the nostalgia.) Learn about signing up for the New Rewards Program below.
The number on the back of the VIP CARD IS compatible with the Point of Sale systems in the stores.
However, it is NOT compatible for online balance inquiries and use for Online Ordering.
We have provided a link where you can input your old VIPs Card number and get a new TOAST number that you can use for looking up your balance online or for use with Online Ordering.
GET MY NEW CARD NUMBER FROM TOAST
If you use this tool, you will get a balance and a QC code. You could take a screenshot of that code and show it to a cashier. They can scan it. You will not even need to take the card with you.
If you need further assistance, send us an email to [email protected] and someone will get back to you during our office, business hours which are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
What is the VIP Rewards Program?
In the Rewards Card Program, customers earn $10 for every $150 dollar spent on Hudson Grille menu items. These Reward Dollars can then be used as cash for future purchases. Reward Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
How can I earn VIP Rewards?
For every $1.00 you spend during a transaction, you will receive 1 point. For example, if you spend $10.72, you will receive 10 points. VIP Rewards are automatically calculated and added to your account at the time of purchase by entering your email or using the credit card associated with your account.
How long will VIP Reward values last?
Currently, Rewards values do not expire. However, Hudson Grille reserves the right to stop or suspend the rewards program with 60 days notice to customers. The notice will be posted on this webpage, in each location and emailed to all customers who signed up for the Rewards program. A suspension will occur if Hudson Grille needs to switch Reward's Card providers which could result in a period of time where the cards will not work until the new provider has the outstanding cards entered into their database.
How do I check my VIP Rewards balance?
You can check your VIP Rewards balance HERECheck Rewards Balance.
(Click the question)
No! The Metrotainment Cafes VIP program is FREE to everyone.
While an unregistered card may accrue points, the balance will not convert to rewards dollars until the card is registered. You may register by clicking the orange button at the top of this page.
Absolutely, but only one card may be used per check.
No, points will be earned but reward dollars aren’t converted until a card is registered.
Only when redeeming a gift card, but not when purchasing.
No, unfortunately, points are not accrued when using reward dollars.
No, paying customers will receive the points.
Of course, up to 3,500 points per event.
No, your Metrotainment Cafes VIP points have no expiration date.
No, points are awarded before tax and gratuity are calculated.
Rules & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to join the program, however, each individual may only have one active card at a time and you must have an email address to apply.
2. You will be awarded one base point for every $1 spent on food or beverage. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase that will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account. The cardholder must be the individual paying the check.
3. Points may be earned only by the cardholder who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient is a VIP member, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
4. Your points are issued in real-time and can be viewed on your receipt, at our in-house kiosks and online.
5. Every time your account reaches 150 points, the points will automatically be converted to a $10 reward and is instantly added to your account. It’s that simple! Your reward dollars can be used for food and beverage purchases (excluding alcohol) at any Metrotainment Cafes location (excluding Epic Events catering).
6. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the VIP card program, and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the VIP card rules, regulations, terms, and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards, and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
7. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, VIP points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for reward redemption only.
8. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all, or a portion of, a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud, illegal means, in a manner not authorized in the official rules & conditions, or in any other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the VIP card program under applicable law.
9. We occasionally send emails to VIP members with discount offers, information about our loyalty card reward program, Metrotainment Cafes news and upcoming events; however, we will never share or sell our list of loyalty members.
10. Employees of Metrotainment Cafes are not eligible to participate in the VIP program.
11. VIP promotions and discounts cannot be combined.