You can pick up a card at any Metrotainment Cafes restaurant or go cardless with a virtual card here.
We’ve listened to your feedback and simplified our VIP program! We reward you with one point for every dollar you spend. You accrue points and reward yourself with the following:
- 150 points = $10* automatically added to your card! No work for you! Sorry, cannot be used on alcohol purchases, per Georgia law!
- $10* birthday reward automatically added to your card and available during the month of your birthday! Reward works on any purchase over $10 (pre-tax)! Don’t forget to order your cake from Metrotainment Bakery!
- Double VIP points all day Monday!
- MVP Reward: Earn 3,500 VIP points in a year and you’ll get 1.5 points per dollar spent and triple points on Mondays for a year!
*Rewards can be redeemed for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases only per state of Georgia law
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to join the program?
No! The Metrotainment Cafes VIP program is FREE to everyone.
Can I earn points without registering?
While an unregistered card may accrue points, the balance will not convert to rewards dollars until the card is registered. You may register by clicking the blue button at the top of this page.
Can two members from the same household be members?
Absolutely, but only one card may be used per check.
Will an unregistered card earn rewards dollars?
No, points will be earned but reward dollars aren’t converted until a card is registered.
Do I earn points when purchasing or using a gift card?
Only when redeeming a gift card, but not when purchasing.
Do I earn points when using rewards dollars?
No, unfortunately, points are not accrued when using reward dollars.
Can I earn points when someone else at my table pays the bill?
No, paying customers will receive the points.
Do I get points for events with Epic Events?
Epic Events does not participate in the VIP program, however, rewards dollars (not gift cards) earned at all Metrotainment Cafes restaurants and Metrotainment Bakery can be used towards Epic Event catering.
Do I earn points for private dining or group events?
Of course, up to 3,500 points per event.
Do my points expire?
No, your Metrotainment Cafes VIP points have no expiration date.
Do I earn points for tax and gratuity?
No, points are awarded before tax and gratuity are calculated.
Rules & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to join the program, however, each individual may only have one active card at a time and you must have an email address to apply.
2. You will be awarded one base point for every $1 spent on food or beverage. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase that will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account. The cardholder must be the individual paying the check.
3. Points may be earned only by the cardholder who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient is a VIP member, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
4. Your points are issued in real-time and can be viewed on your receipt, at our in-house kiosks and online.
5. Every time your account reaches 150 points, the points will automatically be converted to a $10 reward and is instantly added to your account. It’s that simple! Your reward dollars can be used for food and beverage purchases (excluding alcohol) at any Metrotainment Cafes location, including Epic Event catering.
6. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the VIP card program, and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the VIP card rules, regulations, terms, and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards, and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
7. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, VIP points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for reward redemption only.
8. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all, or a portion of, a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud, illegal means, in a manner not authorized in the official rules & conditions, or in any other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the VIP card program under applicable law.
9. We occasionally send emails to VIP members with discount offers, information about our loyalty card reward program, Metrotainment Cafes news and upcoming events; however, we will never share or sell our list of loyalty members.
10. Employees of Metrotainment Cafes are not eligible to participate in the VIP program.
11. VIP promotions and discounts cannot be combined.